Before we know it, September has creeped upon us. Tomorrow we will be hosting our third 101 Workshop of the series with Emmanuel Siegel, from Evobilis, joining us as our guest speaker once again. Emmanuel was our speaker for the very first 101 Workshop at the Hive. For tomorrow’s workshop, he will be discussing about the “Basic Principles of Building an Online Presence.”
This will include:
– How to create an effective website cheaply
– Simple DIY SEO steps
– Google Adwords/Facebook Ads
– How to use online social media platforms to help build an audience online
– What makes a good Blog
– How to engage your online audience
– How to define goals and measure your internet marketing success.
The session is from 6:45pm – 8pm on our 21st floor and is open to guests, friends, and members of the Hive. Entrance is free but please RSVP while you still can at events [at] thehive.com.hk.